20031202: LDM connection problems (cont.)

>From: "Charles Mcgill" <address@hidden>

Hi Chuck,

>You can log into our machine as user gempak with password xxxxx.
>Gempak owns the ldm files.

I tried to logon to your machine 198.206.38.13 using ssh and telnet
a few minutes ago, but I was unable to connect.  I suspect that
your site has a firewall that is preventing the access.  If this is
true, I further suspect that a firewall configuration is preventing
the LDM transfer of workstation ETA output to Lyndon.

Tom