20031121: 20031121: LDM and viability of multiple instances of pqact

Art,

When making pqact.conf changes, this underscores the use of
"ldmadmin pqactHUP" to send the -HUP to pqact as to not have to shut
down the ldm.

Unfortunately, the same feature doe snot exist at this time for changes
to ldmd.conf, which requires a restart.

The solutions would be to allow ldmd.conf changes without an LDM restart,
or, run pqact process outside of the "EXEC" lines of ldmd.conf as
a workaround, so that pqact processes did not end with an ldmadmin stop/start.
This would unfortunately mean that 1) the user would have to shut down the
pqact processes separately when remaking a queue, etc, and 2) the pqact
process would not receive the signals of the rpc.ldmd process group
which notify when a new product has arrived, so that you would rely
on the -i option of pqact (of course, if pqact is behind, that is moot).

I have 9 seperate pqact processes running here on our development
machine, and have less problems now with pqact's falling behind as
bogus timestamps on the CRAFT feed products causing request dropouts
on restarting the ldm.

Steve Chiswell