20031121: LDM and viability of multiple instances of pqact

Art,

When pqact starts up, it is looking at the end of the product queue
(unless the -o option is used). So, if you restart the LDM, and
pqact had fallen behind in its processing of the queue, you would lose
that state information on restart- eg, your pqact output would be skipping
those products bewteen where it was when it was shut down and where
the end of the queue is when it restarts. This would happen
anytime pqact was behind on processing (single or multiple pqact instances).

I'll CC Steve Emmerson in case he has a different view.

Steve Chiswell