Re: Homegrown LDM pickup . . .

Stonie,

I do all work through the libldm.a routines.

That is, I allocate a MD5 context and update the signature as the
4-5 Kbyte chunks arrive from the dish (much more efficient to do this
for 10+Megabyte satellite images than waiting to
use pqinsert program after a full product arrives)

Then, when the product is complete, finalize the MD5, and fill in the
product structure and insert into the LDM queue using:
status = pq_insert(pq, &prod);

where pq is the product queue opened at the beginning, and prod is a
data structure containing the data, signature, sequence number,
produjct identifier, timestamp and product size.

Steve