Re: 20031008: clocks are way off

I'm fixing bigbird now.  I *thought* I'd done this long ago.

Sorry.  Gerry

Unidata Support wrote:
From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi guys,

I have been meaning to let you know that clocks on systems you manage
are drifing:

bigbird.tamushsc.edu
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+bigbird.tamushsc.edu

flood.atmos.uiuc.edu:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+flood.atmos.uiuc.edu

rainbow.al.noaa.gov
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_nc?IDS|DDPLUS+rainbow.al.noaa.gov

Accurate clocks are the key to the ability of the IDD to relay realtime
data with no losses, so setting the clocks would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <