20031008: 20031008: McIDAS Installiation and configuration at ULM (cont.)

Adam,

I logged in to cyclone, and found that the scour script had a typo
where I'm assuming that Tom had re-arranged the script to be more efficient.
I have fixed that and scouring now appears to work. After running
"ldmadmin scour" you are now at 39% on /data.

Steve Chiswell