Re: 20031006: LDM on HP-UX 10.20

Mark,

>Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 07:21:16 -0500
>From: "Mark Ziemer" <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: 20031006: LDM on HP-UX 10.20

> I have installed twwgcc33 this morning.

Thanks.

After some simple modifications to some source-code and a makefile, I
was able to build the LDM 6.0.14 package using the following command:

    CPPFLAGS=-D_XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED CFLAGS= \
    YACC=/usr/local/bin/yacc LEX=/usr/local/bin/flex \
    CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc ./configure >configure.log 2>&1

I installed most of the package.  What remains is for the superuser
(i.e., "root") to execute the following commands

    cd /usr/local/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/src
    make install_setuids

When you tell me this is done, I'll finish configuring the
installation.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson