20031007: request to upgrade your LDM from 6.0.10 to 6.0.14 (cont.)

>From: Andy Monaghan <address@hidden>

Hi Andy,

>My name is Andy Monaghan (address@hidden) and I
>recently took over Ohio State's Weather server, Twister, from Chris
>Hennon.  The web address is: (http://twister.sbs.ohio-state.edu).

OK.  We updated our contact information with you as Chris' replacement.

>Chris forwarded me you email regarding upgrading LDM to v 6.0.14.  I just
>recently took over administration of this site, and am not familiar with
>LDM yet, so it may be best to have you perform the LDM upgrades, as
>offered in your email.  It looks like someone already downloaded 6.0.14
>into the ldm home directory, but it is not installed.

Chris had given us the login for the user 'ldm' some time ago.  I
uploaded and built LDM-6.0.14 and then sent Chris an email requesting
that he finish the upgrade.

>If you are willing to upgrade, please let me know and I will provide you
>with ldm and root user access.

I am happy to finish the update.  Please provide the login info to
my personal email account, address@hidden, -- without specifying
the account or machine names.

>Sincerely,

Thanks for getting back to us on this!