20030904: LDM version to be used for IOC

>From:  Linda Miller <address@hidden>

Warren et. al.,

Linda Miller just forwarded us the following:

The version of the LDM that should be deployed for IOC is 6.0.14, _NOT_
6.0.10.  There have been important changes in performance in LDM
releases since 6.0.10, and 6.0.14 is our current release.  This
recommendation is consistent with our working with university sites to
get them upgrade from 6.0.10 to 6.0.14.

Please let us know if you would like further information.

Tom Yoksas
Unidata User Support