20030812: Problems connecting behind a firewall version 6

Robert,

>Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:02:22 -0500
>From: Robert Leche <address@hidden>
>To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>,
>To: ldm-users <address@hidden>
>Subject: Problems connecting behind a firewall version 6

> We ran into a problem with our LDM system: Hurricane.srcc.lsu.edu.

It could also be that there used to be a mapping from 204.196.102.99
to an ALLOW-ed hostname in the system configuration file "/etc/hosts".
If this entry was removed, then you would see the behavior you've
encountered.

You might try adding such a mapping if one doesn't exist.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson