20030611: LDM6.0.13 Binary for SunOs 5.7

Robert,

>Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:41:32 -0500
>From: Robert Leche <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: LDM6.0.13 Binary for SunOs 5.7

> Steve,
> New subject.
> I do not see a binery ldm6.0.13 for the SunOs 5.7. The newest binery I
> see is 6.0.11. Would you have me install this or wait for the 6.0.13
> version?

Version 6.0.13 has some bugs fixed relative to version 6.0.11, so you'd
be better off with it.

Creating binary releases is a low-priority item around here.  Can't you
use the source release?  We've got installation down to about 3 minutes
-- and building the package is only a minor part of that.

If you want, we'll gladly install the LDM package for you.  We just need
the LDM user's name and password and ssh(1)-access to the host.

> Robert Leche
> System Administrator
> Louisiana State University - Southern Regional Climate Center
> 260 Howe-Russell Building
> Baton Rouge, La. 70803
> address@hidden
> 225 578 5023