20030512: upgrade to LDM 6.0.10 at USF

>From:  "Happel, Shelly" <address@hidden>

Hi Shelly,

>nice to hear from you!

Ditto :-)

>That would be great if you could do the upgrade!

Excellent, thanks.  This really helps us out!

The logon info worked with no problems, and I want to commend you for
changing passwords on a routine basis!

metlab is now running the latest LDM release, LDM-6.0.10.  I will be
keeping an eye on the real time statistics it is reporting back to us.

The latencies for all of your feeds took a dramatic turn for the
_BETTER_ when we got FSU to upgrade to LDM-6 at the end of April.  You
can see the change from a plot I made at the time of the switchover:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/tom/gifs/LDM-5_to_LDM-6.gif

Try to guess where/when FSU flipped the switch on LDM-6!

Thanks again for the quick response and access!

Tom