Re: 20030421:LDM install libiconv.so.2

Mirna,

one more aside, if you decide to build from source, I strongly
encourage you to use the latest version:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/index.html

6.0.10

It has increased performance and statistics, and we do not have binaries
yet for this release.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690