20030407: upgrade LDM to latest distribution on Linux (cont.)

>From: Richard Massa <address@hidden>

Richard,

>Sorry...  I mis-worded my question...
>
>What I meant to ask was...  Are the bugs that you mentioned previously in the
>LDM installation fixed now?  I was planning on doing the LDM6 installation
>myself.

The bugs that I mentioned previously have been fixed, but some others
have been recently found and fixed.  A new distribution, LDM-6.0.9 will
be cut sometime this week and made available for download.  I think
that it would be wise for you to wait until the new version is
available even though it fixes bugs that you are not likely to run
into.

So, waiting until next Monday would still be a good idea.

Tom