20030401: wxbox clock drift (cont.)

>From: rockwooa <address@hidden>

Tony,

>I thought the IT folks had done that when they reset the clock the first time,
>so I'll forward your message and have them do it.

Sounds good.

>How much snow did you get?

I got a legitimate 3.5 feet at my house which is at 8150 ft elevation.
Drifts/mounds (there was no real wind during the storm, so drifting
was not an issue) around the house ranged up to almost 5.5 ft.  Needless
to say, it took me about 2 and a half days to dig out!

Later...

Tom
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support