20030327: rtstats

Chuck,

Thanks for getting rtstats up and running.
In this beta release of LDM6, rtstats is still using LDM 5 protocol to send
the statistics back. We are currently reworking parts of ldmsend to
allow it to use the LDM 6 protocol which will make for major performance
improvements, and we should have direct opening to port 388
(and only look for portmapper if that fails).

The stats page is currently under reconstruction to a central database now
that we are approaching enough sites sending us stats in order to
do more topology information, so not all feeds are being listed
(in order to conserve resources during testing).

Steve Chiswell