Re: stats not working right

Nancy,

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/mcidasTopo.html

If this is where you are looking, I can see your problem....

These are the old pqbinstats, and there are many issues with them. Hence
the demand for the rtstats..

Please see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/

For the latest and greatest...to be "seen" here the rtstats line I
provided must be in your ldmd.conf..and then re-start the ldm..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690