20030317: LDM real time statistics

>From: Charlie Murphy <address@hidden>

Hi Charlie,

>Also thanks againfor installing LDM6 - I am
>really impressed with the work you guys are
>doing. Could I get the link to the stats page so
>I can check on our machine.

Currently, the real time statistics can be viewd from:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats

Click on 'Statistics by Host' and then on the link that is your
machine's name, hurri.kean.edu.

At some point, the real time statistics will be moved to the
my.unidata site, so stay tuned for a URL update.

>Thanks agian,

No problem.  I had hoped to get more User Committee folks upgraded
while they were here, but 4 is better than nothing.

Talk to you later...

Tom