20030314: partial LDM-6 installation on weather2 (cont.)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Hi Gilbert,

re: install of LDM-6 at NIU

>OK. LDM 6.0.2 is on weather and weather2 at this time, running fine so
>far. Thanks!

I see that weather2 is reporting real time stats:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats

Click on 'Statistics by Host' link.

but weather is not.  Which machine is the primary one you get IDD data
from (or is it both)?

We would like a site's IDD connection machine to report real time
statistics.  Reporting of the stats from "internal" macines, those that
feed from the primary IDD connection, are not much good to the
objective of getting a good overall view of how the IDD is functioning
since we are unable to do anything about a site's internal network
problems.

Thanks for finishing the LDM-6 installation!

Tom