Re: LDM version 6.0

Hi Michael,

Apologies for the delay, but wanted to fix the bug (however small it was)
before releasing this to you..

The location of the source code (no binaries yet) is:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/ldm5/test/

and select:

ldm-6.0.2.tar.Z

Enjoy,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690