Re: LDM version 6.0

Mike,

You can have it now, but I think it prudent to allow for some further bug
testing to avoid another install..

It is still "officially" in beta mode..we were hoping for a Friday
release, but found one other issue..

I will keep you posted,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690