20030227: LDM-6 on Linux for toplevel IDD relay nodes

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi Guys,

Dave Wojtowicz installed LDM-6 on his Linux box at UIUC and
his downstream sites were then not able to connect.  We are trying
to duplicate Dave's observation here at the UPC.

Until we can figure out what is going on, please hold off on upgrading
your _Linux_ machine(s) to LDM-6.

Thanks...

Tom
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service                        http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/      <