RE: 20030227:ASU-Unidata update

Nancy,

Thanks for the ldmd.conf..

Nothing in there explains the traffic anomalies described by your
sysadmin...most confusing.

Perhaps you could open a thread between us so we can further define what
problems, if any, still exist. I would think it impossible to get more
packets than thelma sends...and the outflow should not be in the same
magnitude as the inflow...all that goes out are rpc calls to identify
prods, and they are...obviously..much smaller than the data packets, and
the stats..which actually use a mail server to return back to us..so I
remain puzzled by the numbers previously mentioned.

I am sure that in the edu community, oppossed to the sporting one,
AZ schools cooperate quite nicely with each other..it was merely a jest :)

Hope you are enjoying the rain, we are loving the snow!

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690