Re: thelma feed

Hi Nancy,

This is all good, I do not suspect a corrupt queue, otherwise you would
not be seeing any data..We have gotten some 18Z sat imagery so I know it
is out there.

Are your latencies improved coming from thelma than from the nimbus feed?

I think you will see improved performance from nimbus as well with the
request seperation.

Lets keep feeding from thelma for awhile and see if things calm down and
your latencies inprove..sometimes bringing the ldm up and down can slow
the queue process, so if we let the ldm get to a stable state..a few
hours..we can properly diagnose..

Please keep me posted, we should have this cleared up by end of day..

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690