Re: 20030206:LDM-AWIPS-LINUX

Hi Steve,

I am not quite sure what you all are doing here, but if you plan to use
AWIPS, then our actions and feeds will not work as we deal with the NWSTG
feed w/SDI boxes that "wrap" the prods into old FOS formats..

If you are planning on running the linux awips, it may be necessary to get
your feed from FSL...

Please advise.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690