ldmsend

Steve,

When I do a file command on laraine, I get:

file ../bin/rpc.ldmd
../bin/rpc.ldmd:        ELF 64-bit MSB unknown type

I figured there was something  about the os version causing the problem,
so I recompiled the src on laraine. I still get:

file ../bin/rpc.ldmd
../bin/rpc.ldmd:        ELF 64-bit MSB unknown type

On zero I get:

rpc.ldmd:       ELF 64-bit MSB executable SPARCV9 Version 1, dynamically
linked, not stripped

What's diffent on laraine?  Have you tested your code on

/local/ldm/src% uname -a
SunOS laraine.unidata.ucar.edu 5.6 Generic_105181-33 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-2

ANy ideas here,  code located at ~ldm

Robb...