20030130: LDM failure to start McIDAS-XCD (cont.)

>From: William C Klein <address@hidden>

Bill,

>We've resolved the development issues.  Care to give it another shot?

OK, I rebuilt/reinstalled McIDAS on aeolus.  Now, the XCD decoding
starts at LDM start.

Looking back through our inquiry tracking system I find that this
is the second time that this exact situation has happened on aeolus.
I guess the job at hand for you is to find out exactly what was changed
in both cases to make compiled executables stop working.  If it was
an OS upgrade/installation of patches or the same for the development
environment, then you have to be on the lookout for the same thing
happening when this is done again in the future.

Tom

>From address@hidden Thu Jan 30 19:06:06 2003

I'm not sure what happened with the dev environment.  I had the Unix admin
remount pluto:/opt/SUNWspro

Thanks for your help!

Bill