20030110:Howards feed from Cornell

Hi Pavel,

As far as I know I have responded to all e-mails I have gotten from you.

Bill, is Howards machine (zephyr.atmphys.howard.edu) still allowed by
snow.nrcc.cornell.edu.

Pavel,

PLease execute:

notifyme -vl - -h snow.nrcc.cornell.edu -f UNIDATA

from your ldm machine and report what output you see...this will indicate
if the allow still exists on snow...

Let me know,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690