Hi Pavel,

I have you feeding from:
snow.nrcc.cornell.edu

with a contact of:
Mark W Wysocki

address@hidden

or Bill Noon

address@hidden

You will need to contact them to change your allow line, however I thought
we had an "allow UNIDATA" already..you may want to confirm with Cornell.

NGRID is not currently being used.

MCIDAS must be installed, it does not come with the LDM.

You can use MCIDAS, GEMPAK, or whatever software you desire for viewing
the model ouput..I personally use GEMPAK.

Which pqact.conf entries are you looking for..just the models for MCIDAS?

Let me know and I will send..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690