Re: 20021114:gribdec.tar.Z package

Hi Brian,

You can find the package for download at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

The ftp address should also still work, I suspect you tried 2 days ago
when we were in the midst of a denail of service attack..

Let me know if I can help further.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690