Re: 20021106:HDS stats not reporting?

Hi Neil,

Since you mention that you have a latency issue, I suspect that the HDS is
coming in late enough that it is going into the previous hours stats file,
and ldmprods reads from the latest stats file. So that would make sense
why you are not seeing the HDS prods in ldmprods. I encourage you to
upgrade to 5.2.* as these later versions have a more efficient queueing
process that could save time. Are both the 5.0.6 and 5.2 machine feeding
from us? Or is the 5.2 machine feeding from coriolis-nevermind I see you
indicated that the 5.2 machine IS feeding from coriolis so it obviously
will inherit its latency. We recommend upgrading to 5.2 as soon as
possible and that way we can also begin collectin real-time (rtstats)
stats that may shed light on your latency issues..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690