20021103: LDM 5.2.1 error messages building on FreeBSD (cont.)

>From: "Benjamin Cotton" <address@hidden>

Ben,

>Well, I've tried completely removing LDM v5.2.1 (we're still running
>v5.1.3) and reinstalling it from instructions in the LDM 5 Site
>Administrator's Guide (with modifications from Tom Yoksas).  I'm sad to
>report that I'm still getting the same error messages.

At this point, we need to get all of the output during the run
of configure and the make from your attempt to build the LDM.

>Who else on the IDD is using FreeBSD?

So far, it is really only Jim Koermer.

>I'm pretty sure Jim Koermer at Plymouth State
>does, but he's the only one I know of.

That's the one.

>I hope the error messages are of
>the kind that can be ignored to no ill effect, but they probably aren't.

If I had a complete picture of the output during the build and install,
I could say whether or not the messages can be ignored.

>Do y'all have any more ideas or should I take anvil out back and shoot
>her?

Before putting 'er down, let's get a complete picture of what is going
on so we can really understand the problem.

Tom