Re: Fwd: Re: 20021024:Maine FNMOC NOGAPS Feed

HI Steve,

I am quite confident that the location of the entry should not matter. I
placed it in front of the WMO entry solely because I knew the file was
being read to that point. I believe the only issue is the tabs vs space.

Cheers,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690