GCC 3.2-10 is out for Redhat "rawhide" (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:23:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: GCC 3.2-10 is out for Redhat "rawhide"

Hello all,

As you know, GCC 2.96 shipped with RedHat 8.0 was apparently buggy as
snot. I just went to RedHat's "rawhide" site and downloaded their latest
3.2-10 version. I have all the RPM's. But, I get conflict error messages,
that it conflicts with gcc 3.2.7. I know a few of you out there installed
them...what did you do to get all the packages to install correctly? This
may help solve some of the LDM problems we're seeing...

Internet: address@hidden    (My opinions only!)                     ******
E-mail: address@hidden                                 ***