Re: Hello and a question

Hi Richard,

A couple of things I notice right away:

1) peridot.atmos.ucla.edu is not up and running, to the best of my
knowledge the machine at UCLA currently is:
typhoon.atmos.ucla.edu

It may or may not have an allow for you since the last record I have of
your machine name is:
atm25.ucdavis.edu

You are also requesting the entire NNEXRAD feed 1) UCLA does not ingest
the entire feed 2) we ask that sites request sub-sets of the data i.e. all
the prods from a few radars (of interest) or a few prods from a region. We
also produce a 1KM mosaic of BREF1 for the nation...

Please
see:http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/howto-nnexrad.html

Additionally, the PPS and DDPLUS requests are redundant, they are included
in the IDS|DDPLUS feed..

Could you please update us with your full machine name and contact info.

Thank you and welcome back!

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690