20021011: about data process of ldm!

Dongyu,

Can you provide me with the pqact.conf entry that is causing your error?
What specifically are you trying to do with the data (eg file it, pipe
it to a decoder,etc).

If you are trying to PIPE the data to a GEMPAK decoder, have you
checked the decoder logs? are all the paths correct for
finding the decoder executable, the necessary GEMTBL tables, and the data/log
directories?

Steve Chiswell