20021003 UMASS fos latency

HI Frank,

In the earlier versions of the LDM..pre 5.2, if the upstream sites do not
report stats, none of the sites below get stats sent in..

If you have downloaded the newest version of the LDM (5.2) we have
implemented a new stats regime that eliminates this problem.

Please see :

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/mfs/06/announce/rtstats-description.html

and

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/latency/rtstats/rtstats_info.html

for some details. Keep in mind you need LDM 5.2 for rtstats to run..

I will look deeper into your issue, but please let me know if this problem
is persisting, or if it was an artifact of your network being down for
some time..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690