RE: weather.afit.edu

Hi Jeff,

/local/ldm/etc% ssh blizzard.afit.edu
^C/local/ldm/etc% rlogin blizzard.afit.edu
^C/local/ldm/etc% telnet blizzard.afit.edu
Trying 129.92.9.47...
Connected to blizzard.afit.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.

Raptor Firewall Secure Gateway.
Connection closed by foreign host.
/local/ldm/etc% ssh blizzard.afit.edu
^@^C/local/ldm/etc%

Cannot ssh, telnet, or rlogin to blizzard...

Let me know when to try again.

Thanks,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690