Re: IDD/LDM Info Needed

Hello Brian and Jennifer,

Good to hear you are ready to fire up the LDM!

We are currently using LDM 5.2 (binaries available) or 5.2.1 (source code)
and can be found at:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/index.php

and scroll to the Download section.

I do have the machine for you as:
cola2.iges.org

but we should revisit your feed sites.

aqua.atmos.uah.edu is no longer very reliable

and

twister.millersv.edu

is now twister.millersville.edu and may not still have an allow for you.

Inform me when you have your LDM up and running and we will get you a feed
site..

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690