Re: Feedme timeouts

HI Alan,

Lets clear some things up:

What version of the LDM are you running?

Do you have a boot script installed that starts the LDM during the boot
process?

When you said you needed to "cycle" the LDM..what did you mean by that?

Did you stop and start the LDM...was the LDM running at that time?

Did the queue get corrupted and did you need to re-make the queue?

Now to your latest question..

There is no time out, the LDM will continue in perpetuity to connect as
long as it is running...the interval at which the LDM queries an upstream
host is not configurable. There will not be a delay for the connect if
both LDM's are up and running properly.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690