Re: 20020426: LDM configuration at GMU

Hello Dongyu,

I would love to help, but it is quite difficult with the amount of
information you are currently providing..

Would you like for one of us to log onto your machine and see what we can
find?

If so please send login and passwd to the machine the ldm is running on...

It would probably be wise to send log and passwd in different messages.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690