Re: 20020815: Problem with 5.2 ldmfail script

Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Hi James,

We made some changes to ldmfail in an effort to make it more robust.
For example, some sites have request entries that span multiple lines.
Maybe something broke.  Would you please send me a copy of your
ldmd.aeolus.ucsd.edu?

(Btw, I see that above you called it ldmd.aeolus.ucsd.   If that's the
real file name the missing ".edu" would cause a problem...)

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307