Re: Request for assistance for halo.sci.ccny.cuny.edu

Hi Bob,

We're still having trouble with halo.  I have a request.  Would you
please turn off Packeteer for just 30 minutes?  Then we can establish
whether or not it is a factor in the LDM's RPC timeouts.

I'd like to be on halo when this change occurs.  Would you please let me
know if and when you are able to do this?

We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307