Re: touching base

Xiaodong Yan wrote:

> Hi Kwan,
> I had checked with the person take care of the fire, He told me that those
> ports 388 both tcp and udp are open for hosts.
> So problem maybe with the ldm installation or something else I don't know. I
> was expecting emails from you today. So I wasn't sending any response yet.
>
> Xiaodong

Hi Kwan and Xioadong,

I don't have a copy of the email we sent to Bob - recall that it was
sent via the web interface.  But the question was whether or not the IP
address of halo had changed.

I will send email to Bob myself in an effort to solve the problem now
that I have his address.

Anne
                                  Boulder, CO  80307