LDM-5.2

Hiya,

I believe that the pqsurf bug has been found. surf_split memcopies the
first 48 bytes of the product so it can figure out how to proceed in
splitting up the bulletin into individual reports. The problem occurs when
the product is less then 48 bytes, ie NIL bulletin like:

^A^M^M
271 ^M^M
SAAW42 KWBC 061430^M^M
NIL=^M^M
^M^M
^C

According to Solaris memcpy, this is legal. Linux doesn't say that this is
illegal, but I guess the gcc checks the length of the input buffer before
the copy.  The solution is to check the product size, infop->sz before
doing the memcpy and adjust the size accordingly. At this time, I'm
testing the new code on imogene.

Robb...