Re: ldmadmin check fails in binary ldm-5.2

On Sat, 3 Aug 2002, Rorik Peterson wrote:

> 'ldmadmin check' does not work in some of the binary distributions on
> ldm-5.2.  This is because the first line in 'bin/ldmcheck.in' is not
> #!@PERL@.  Thus, 'scriptconfig' can't set the location of perl for

Rorik,

You are correct, I don't know how this mistake has been in the LDM release
since ldmcheck was created.  The first line was changed and put into the
ldm5 source ftp directory.  There will probably be a rebuild of the binary
releases so it will make it into them at that time.

Thanks for noticing the problem,
Robb...