20020724: RECLASS on notifyme (cont.)

>From: William C Klein <address@hidden>

Bill,

>Thanks!  I'll be able to contact these folks in the future.

Right.

>So, why was it working the other day?

The other day you were feeding from papagayo.unl.edu which, for some
unknown reason, is not working at the moment.

>Were we cut off from them at some point?

From them?  If you are referring to papagayo, then your feed was the
victim of it going down.

Tom

>From address@hidden Wed Jul 24 13:17:11 2002
>Subject: Re: 20020724: RECLASS on notifyme (cont.)

No, we were getting data from UIUC, at least that's what the ldmd.conf and
notifyme statements were telling me.

William C. Klein
Webmaster
Valparaiso University