20020715: LDM disk full (but it's not) error

Mike,

I believe that your problem does sound like a McIDAS file was still
open. Even if the file is deleted, the OS won't get the space back
if the program still has the file handle open and is writing to it.

Stopping LDM likely caused the xcd log file to close, so maybe that was
the culprit.

Tom is out of the office currently, but can probably recreate your solution
and future avoidance when he returns.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support