20020712: Looking for binaries for SUN Solaries5.8

Tomas,

The current version of LDM binaries can be found in
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/binaries

The LDM web page has all the information necessary for participating
in the IDD, LDM configuration and installation instructions, as well
as download links:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support