Re: 20020701: ldm request feed pattern problem

Hi Kim,

I do not know if your question has been answered, I have been out on
vacation :)

FSL5 is a feedtype under the control of FSL, see:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/feedtypes/index.html

I have no idea what FSL is propogating on that feedtype.

Who is your feed host?

Either way, if they are not changing header info, or if they are and we
know what it is, you can eliminate any products you do not desire via
regular expressions in your ldmd.conf file..

Let me know if I can help further,

-Jeff